← back to products
The NGPC is the new GP Hyla male from the selection based on sustainability, the foundation stone of the OPTIMA range.
From the Hyla selection, they guarantee the size, robustness and homogeneity of kits from the PS Hyla female.
Qualities of the NGPC male:
- Ease of collection
- Increased sperm production
- Early sexual maturity
They pass down their genetic qualities to the Hyla OPTIMA parental female::
- Simple handling
- Persistence of young females greater than 85% in third parturition
- Potential prolificacy of 9.8 – 10.3 live births/AI
Homogeneity of number of live births per parturition
Homogeneity of weights of kits born
female breeding line
Father of the PS Hyla OPTIMA female
- From a selection model based on resistance to infectious disorders
- Easily adapts to different environments
- Homogeneity of number of live births per parturition
- Viable kits and a size that corresponds to production standards
- Homogeneity of weights of kits born and available for sale
Potential of PS Hyla OPTIMA female: 9.8 – 10.3 live births per parturition
The GP Optima female, crossed with the NGPC male, produces the PS Hyla OPTIMA parental female.
This male from the new HYLA selection scheme was designed to retain the size of the HYLA parental female and provide her with additional robustness. Furthermore, the work carried out on the line provides PS Hyla OPTIMA females with good maternal qualities, with a homogeneity of the kits at weaning.