← back to products
Robustness, live weight and carcass weight
The PS 59 male is the global male reference!
Preferred for slaughter between 70 and 90 days, this easy-to-handle male adapts to all production methods.
They are selected to:
- Obtain rabbits with a high live weight
- Respond to target carcass weights of 1,300 – 1,850 kg between 70 and 84 days.
Ease of driving
Growth and yield
- Hyplus male breeding line
- 100% white coat
handling and control
- Simplified fattening process
- Robustness and viability
- From a selection model based on resistance to infectious disorders
weight and quality
- Versatile male responding to slaughter between 70 and 91 days
- Selected for the reduction of residual feed consumption
The PS 59 male is a parental male from giant white races
Its selection is based on its slaughter weight at between 70 and 91 days, on the consumption index and viability in breeding and, mainly, on the maximisation of its carcass yield, measured since 1987. These selection efforts make it the best candidate to improve the value of the end product.