← back to products
Robustness, live weight and yield for early slaughter
The PS 40 male is the top male in Europe for early slaughter! Specially selected to reach a target carcass weight of 1.100 – 1.300 kg at 63 days.
The ultimate male for optimising AI centre performances for semen production:
- Early sexual maturity
- Increased sperm production
- Ease of collection
- Hyplus male breeding line
- White coat with grey extremities
handling and control
- Simplified fattening process
- Robustness and viability
- From a selection model based on resistance to infectious disorders
weight and quality
- Male demonstrating rapid growth
- Early yield
- Selected for the reduction of residual feed consumption
The PS 40 terminal male is the result of a direct cross between the meat lines HYPLUS 39 and 59.
This hybrid male combines the weight and yield qualities of its sire lines to allow earlier slaughter (63-65 days), while maintaining a high selling weight and carcass yield.